Nitecore Q2 is a new revolutionary 2A Quick Charger for IMR batteries with 2 slots and a 2000mA max output current. It charges 2 Li-ion batteries independently and is up to 1000mA in a single slot. Together with an active current distribution, automatical battery status detection and multiple protections, this cute but powerful Q2 charger will bring you a safer and quicker charging experience for your batteries.
- Capable of charging two batteries simultaneously
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
- Compatible with small capacity batteries
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.