The Nitecore NEW i4 Intellicharger (2017 Version) is a four-bay universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The i4 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge). Each of the NEW i4’s two microcomputer-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process.
For all those functionalities, the Nitecore Intellicharger series of chargers are widely appreciated as the ultimate charger for advanced vapers, perfect to charger safely all your 18650, 18350, 18490, 18500, 26650, 20700 batteries and more!
- Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology, capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, and 4.35V batteries
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies IMR / Li-ion / LiFeP04: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RC123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Compatible with Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.