*Use for battery pack maker(s)/ system integrator(s) only.
*Online e-commerce sales, sales to individual consumer, or sales for e-cigarette use are strictly prohibited.
LG HG2 18650 Li-ion batteries have a high capacity of 3000mAh and can support a maximum load of 35A, making it perfect for low sub-ohm resistance vaping on your favorite mod.
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- High Drain: 20A constant current, 35A pulse current load
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Diameter: 18.3 +0.2/0.3 mm (Max. 18.5 mm)
- Height: 65.0 0.2 mm (Max. 65.2 mm)
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃, Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Size:18650 (Cylindrical)
1 x LG HG2 18650 3000mAh Li-ion Battery - 20A
Li-ion Batteries may explode if you do not charge or discharge them properly. Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don't have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.20 volts.
Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-ion batteries before making Li-ion Battery Packs. We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-ion Batteries.
It is not a protected battery.